2.3.09

Some pics for you. :)

Federation square - CBD (Central Business District aka Central Melbourne.)

Funny fruit juice bar. Atleast we know their juice are fresh ;)

Southbank at night.
The first people I met when I came down here. Courtney and Daniel.
Me and the french Thomas.
Crown casino or should I say entertainment center. Lots of stores, cinema, pubs etc etc.Crown decorated for Chinese New Year :)



Nice car :)
Pics of some of the people I`ve met so far. From the left - unknown, Constantin (German) and Marie (Danish).
Elisabeth from back home who are studying in Brisbane came down to Melbourne for a few days + Erlend (Norway).
Me and Marie.
Christopher (Norway).
Daniel (Aussie), Trine (Danish), Marie, John (Aussie), Jordan (Canadian), Erlend, Elisabeth and Thomas.
Carolien (Dutch), Me, Apsara (Malaysian), Shelly (Dutch), Thomas, Forgot her name, but she from South Korea :) and Thomas.
American, Trine, Oliver (Germany), Constantin, John and another american I guess. It`s so many of them that there is no way I can keep track on them.
While me and Elisabeth were out enjoying our life in Melbourne, Solfrid stayed back at the hostel with Sinus infection.. bummer
And I know there is no system whatsoever in this, but just wanted to post some pics atleast since I had some sparetime while waiting for Christopher. This week its 0 week at uni, so much stuff happening - I will tell you more about my day later as Christopher just called and I gotta go and meet him. Cherioo for now :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Å!! Ser så bra ut Marita! Eg og vil!

Marita said...

Kom på besøk! KOM KOM!