16.3.09

Friday Night Dinner + weekend


We have finally started our new tradition - the friday night dinner :) I think we have Tim to thank for this wonderful idea, and I feel honored to get to join you guys! The sad part tho, I am the only girl, but I am probably the worse chef of us all.. hahahahahah - don`t think you guys know what you in for! Anyway this friday we started at Tims place, and he made us some lovely pasta :) Then we headed to CBD and one of the hottest clubs CQ to celebrate Steves birthday - Think most of the people enjoyed their evening!

Saturday was Segos birthday. After going home from their house around 5.30 or so, and woken up at 10am because of some really loud thunder I felt really lazy. Sego (the little cute french on the right), Sam (the crazy american in the middle) and me went to Box Hill for lunch and grocery shopping. We had decided in the middle of the night before that we were going to have a bbq, no matter what - and it was raining so much that saturday. /typical
Well after a few hours in Box Hill we went back to their place where we made cake and cookies :) Then we chilled for maaaaany hours (which suited me perfect) before we started to bbq around 9ish (when it was a little break from the rain). None of the guys wanted to help (or maybe Pierre did a bit), but mainly it was the three of us doing it - and HAHA - they have the gas bbq here you have to light with a match or something - With alot of paper, our hearts in our trouts we manage somehow to get the bbq to work.. Well done girls! - And we didn`t starve that evening either.

Yesterday it was Steves actually birthday and we went over to his place where people order pizza and just chilled. I had been in Camberwell before having dinner with Shelly, Carolien and Apsara (some fancy place which had really good food) but we brought ice creame, so we had dessert :)

Else has the uni really kicked in - I just realized today that one semester here is only 12 weeks compared to 20 back home - so alot to do and not so much time! I am trying to write a CV as I wanna apply for an intership down here between the semesters - but they write it so weird, so me and Ollie gonna check out a course tomorrow on how to write it! Can`t hurt can it?

Ooooh, and I have made brownies today. Ki took me and Craig to the store to buy grocerys, and I pretty much ended up with cake things, potato chips and bread! LOL - Really healthy eh? Well now you know what I have been doing the last few days.. Why dont you do the same - tell me what is happening at home!!

miss you guys, x
/marita

3 comments:

Anita said...

Gjekk ikkje så bra med Brann i går... Fullt kaos med masteroppg.. Oppdaga plutseli kor lite tid eg har igjen te levering :)
Kjekt å sjå at du har da bra... Lykke te med intern søkinga
Stor klem

Anonymous said...

hola! sia du vil høra om mine daga ska eg pinade ta å fortella deg.. mammsen å papsen e i syden, so meg å carro e home alone..eg e då vørte forvandla te ei husmor! føle eg ikkje gjer anna enn å rydda å jobba..ja,på jobb e da no da samma gamla..samme kjekke gjengen so heng på butikken heile dagen å tippe på hesta å kose seg :P

sitt akkuratt å fylle ut visum og booking stæsj te australia turen! woho!! gler meg litt for masse for e jo so lenge te...

ellers glede eg meg te hemsedal..reise opp søndage so då ska brettet ditt verta godt brukt ei vekas tid :p hehe...

bra da går fint med deg!
klemma! hejdå!

Anonymous said...

redd du går glipp av noe Marita?:) hehe.. for min del går det storsett i skole og jobbing.. jobber i helgen.. Ellers føler eg at eg bor på skolen.. Eksamen om to uker... hjemmeeksamen uken før påske..:) Kan ikkje si eg gleder meg..
Klem:)